Money Plus is a financial service provider operating in Australia for more than 20 years. It’s a family-owned operation and provides cash loans between the amounts of $100-$2,000 if you apply online and potentially up to $6,000 if you apply at a branch, for a repayment period between 13-21 weeks. The company operates twelve branches in Australia where customers can apply for loans directly, and also accepts online applications. Each loan is tailored to your needs, and the final loan amount and term offered depends on your individual financial circumstances. The loan amount can be used to pay for any personal expenditure, including home renovations, general living expenses, and unexpected bills, to name a few.
Types of loans
Money Plus provides only one type of loan – Cash Loans. These loans can be used to pay for a variety of expenses.
There are three main criteria to be eligible for a Money Plus loan. The borrower must:
- Be a working individual in Australia
- Have minimum earnings of more than $250 on a weekly basis
- Must receive earnings electronically and directly in the borrower’s own account
Pros & Cons
- Does not have any upfront application fee
- Does not require collateral assets
- Accepts applicants with a bad credit rating
- Quick loan payout, possibly within 30 minutes of loan application acceptance
- Provides loan amounts of up to $6,000, also fast cash provision at branch
- Short five-minute online application form
- You can only get a loan amount of up to $2,000 if you apply online. To apply for a higher amount, you must apply in branch.
- Might require up to 24 hours to process online application
Borrowing costs of Money Plus loans
|Loan Type||Loan Amount||Loan Term||Total |
|Cash Loans||$1,000||26 weeks||$200 (20% establishment fee)|
$240 (4% monthly fee)
|Cash Loans||$4,000||21 weeks||$800 (20% establishment fee)|
$775 (4% monthly fee)
Information Required To Apply
To apply for a cash loan with Money Plus, you would need:
- 100 points ID
- Current bank statement for a period of 90 days
How To Apply
1. You can either apply online or by visiting a branch.
To apply online, log on to www.moneyplus.com.au and click on the Apply Now button which appears at multiple locations on the home page.
2. Choose whether you are a new or existing customer, and read and acknowledge the below warning
3. Fill out the subsequent online application form by providing personal, residential, employment, and loan details and apply.
- Does Money Plus provide online cash loans?
- Does Money Plus accept borrowers with a bad credit history?
Yes, applicants with any sort of credit history are welcome to apply.
- Can I get a $100 emergency loan through Money Plus?
- What is the Money Plus contact number?
You can connect with a customer service representative by dialing 1300 55 8000.
- Does Money Plus charge any upfront fee for filing loan application?
No, there is no upfront fee.
Lenders Like Money Plus
|Nimble Loans||Nimble provides cash loans, personal loans, and car loans. The loan amounts fall between $5,000-$50,000, depending on the loan type.|
|Ferratum Loans||Ferratum provides small loans between $500 to $1,900 for a period of up to 12 months.|
|Cigno Loans||Cigno facilitates your loan application process to borrow cash up to $1,000 through suitable lenders. It is not a direct lender and acts as an agent to help you secure suitable loans.|
|Cash Train Loans||With Cash Train, you can either apply for a cash loan of up to $2,000 or a personal loan of up to $10,000. Same day borrowing is possible.|
No promo codes are available for Money Plus at this time.